Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Psalm 5 - Hard Day on Youtube

Psalm 5 The Refuge of the Righteous - Holman Christian Standard Bible
for the choir director: with the flutes. A Davidic psalm

Listen to my words, Lord; consider my sighing.
Pay attention to the sound of my cry, my King and my God, for I pray to You.
At daybreak, Lord, You hear my voice; at daybreak I plead my case to You and watch expectantly.

For You are not a God who delights in wickedness; evil cannot lodge with You.
The boastful cannot stand in Your presence; You hate all evildoers.
You destroy those who tell lies; the Lord abhors a man of bloodshed and treachery.

But I enter Your house by the abundance of Your faithful love; I bow down toward Your holy temple in reverential awe of You.
Lord, lead me in Your righteousness, because of my adversaries; make You way straight before me.

For there is nothing reliable in what they say; destruction is within them; their throat is an open grave; they flatter with their tongues.
Punish them, God; let them fall by their own schemes.
Drive them out because of their many crimes, for they rebel against You.

But let all who take refuge in You rejoice; let them shout for joy forever.
May You shelter them, and may those who love Your name boast about You.
For You, Lord, bless the righteous one; You surround him with favor like a shield.

-my prayer
Lord, I have had a hard day today . . fending off attacks from evolutionists on my Youtube Channel . . I pray today, Lord . . please help me to stay strong, and please lift me up and strengthen me to fight for truth another day. Help me to know you more . . . help me to keep self-control over what I say and to not stoop to their level of name calling and violent words. Please Lord, let me take refuge in your arms. Here me when I pray . . and when I cry . . and when I do not know what to do. Lord, give me the words to say, and let me bring the light of truth to millions on the internet, if it be your will, - Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment